Sunday, February 27, 2011

EXPO Unit Reflection

What I liked most about the process was that it would talk about oppression and liberation like the oppression being the cause or the motive to wanting liberation which was like the effect.

I had challenges with the sharing experience part of the process because many of the people didn't have any personal experiences to share with the group which made a bit difficult to have a long flowy conversation.

The main area I want to improve for next time is having a little card with examples of questions we could ask to the group written beforehand to keep it moving.

What I am most proud of is how our discussion took the whole time and how the parents looked up to us in admiration to our wonderful work.

I appreciate my group mates for making that day go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment