Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where I'm From

I am from Oakland
Where I was born
And grew up in.
I am from Mexico
The place my ancestors 
Originate from.
I am from Cuyutlan, Jalisco
The little town we go to in Mexico.
I am from the blood of my parents,
Julia and Rosalio Martinez.
I am from the school
Wanting to learn new things
And excell at my work.
I am the friend of many people
Because I am able to relate to anyone
And am reliable, caring, and trustworthy.
I am from the party
Where we celebrate the day of birth
Especially a Quinceanera.
I am from the kitchen
Eating homemade carne asada
Made by my momma and daddy.
I am from the Virgen de Guadalupe
Who we Mexicans believe in.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clarissa I like how you were one of the smartest people I've ever met and I hope one day we get to party at your quince and get to eat some tacos! :D

    ReplyDelete