Monday, March 7, 2011

College Trip Reflection

         In college for all, I had many memorable experiences. One thing I loved about the trip was getting to sleep in hotel rooms with my friends. We had the freedom to do anything we liked as long as we stayed inside the rooms. We were able to stay awake until we decided it was time to sleep. I also liked the Santa Cruz boardwalk because we got a time to spend with the boys and had the best time playing laser tag. The experience was something I would never forget. In the colleges I liked the beach on the campus in Santa Barbara. In Cal Poly I liked the variety of choices in sports. In Santa Cruz I enjoyed the food given to us.

      Although the trip was good, it also had a few flaws. Something I didn't like about the trip was the actual trip going to the colleges. I did not enjoy the amount of time it took to get to a certain place. In the bus a few of us were bored and had nothing to do, which made the bus ride uncomfortable. I also disliked the shower in the first hotel because the water would hit our head really hard and fast. Overall the trip was a success and to my liking. 

        Something that I would like in a college is a variety of sports to play, so I would never run out of options to play. Another thing that i would like to see in a college is food that taste good and is overall healthy and affordable. I would also like places around the whole college where you can just chill and hang out with your friends. Something important that I would need in a college is a library or place that is quiet to study for test.

No comments:

Post a Comment