Friday, November 12, 2010

Meet Clarissa Martinez

I am Clarissa Martinez, a 13 year old Mexican American girl that goes to Urban Promise Academy. I want to be able to go to college in the future and learn many new things. I want to experience what there is outside of Oakland, California. Some hobbies I have are playing soccer and also watching television with my family. I play on the soccer team at my school and the teams  name is UPA Warriors. People describe me as an intelligent, sporty, clumsy, and nice girl. I am intelligent because I always get good grades and put all my effort into all of my work. I am sporty because I love to play sports and the coach says that i do a good job. It is really funny that I'm clumsy because when I'm clumsy it is when I am playing a sport. When I play a sport and I am about to score I suddenly trip, but I still score a goal or touchdown. My friends say that I am nice because I help them with homework and they can trust me with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment